Friday, January 14, 2011

Almost..

...forgot about this place. That tends to happen with blogs I start. I get more into what I'm coding and start to forget that I was posting about it too until I finally totally forget about having a blog..

The last mentioned port of Taipan took a turn for the worse (lethargy, over complicated code and some idiots who think they're right about everything nearly killed it) then a turn for the better when I decided to just do a line by line BASIC port last week. It's now had a week and half of "testing" (hmm, less said the better) and is about ready for release, just some sound effects to drop in.

Lots of other stuff going on. I may or may not post about them on here. Nobody reads it anyway :)

1 comment:

  1. There is always a solution for a blog functions with the availability of various hardware.

    POS Hardware

    ReplyDelete